Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. When Back clicked, make it so you can return exactly to the place you were

In event registration, sometimes we have over 100 people registered. When I review an event, I might go to a particular individuals registration and then try to return to the full registrant's list. What happens is I am automatically put back into the #1-50 in the Pager section rather than going to where I was previously (say I was at #75, instead of going back to #75, I'm put right back into #'s 1-50). It's a bit hard to explain this but I would be happy to discuss with anyone to make it clearer. I spend more time getting back…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

17 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m making this not just about events, but other lists too – this is a common usability problem.

2. Build registration for events so that Members do not see General admission and overpay

When my members log on and go to register for an event, they see the member rate that applies, but they also see the general public rate. (I assume they see that because it is open to nonmembers and so the system shows it to everyone.)
    And inevitably a handful of members blindly click the general public rate. In which case, I have to contact them and refund their money and then step them through another registration. Very time-consuming.
    Is there a way, (I'm recalling that there are very clever ways to limit the results in search while looking at…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add schedule to "featured member" gadget, so it can be adjusted to run for a day, week or a month.

Would like functionality to this gadget for time display in days. This would allow a setting for selecting how long to run the "member profile" to run for a pre-determined amount of time. I would use this gadget if it offered this feature.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Duplicate Gadgets on a page

Not even sure if I"m using this forum correctly ha ha. Signed up for free trial yesterday,hoping it's going to meet my needs.One question right now: Is there a way to duplicate a gadget????? Like, I created one gadget with text, image, etc...and I'd like to duplicate it and then change the content. I see delete, move, settings but no 'copy or duplicate'...

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Limit number of member albums by membership level?

We would like to offer the photo album feature as a benefit of memberhship. And we'd like to offer an increasing number of albums as membership level increases. For example, one album for a basic membership, and 3 albums for a premium membership.

Currently, it appears that wild apricot tools only provide for equal access to albums by all members. Could this be revised to help us encourage members to go up a level in membership?

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Support both Organizations & Individual contacts

Hi WA - I'm new to the product/community and was just reviewing the long thread on bundles (http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8825677-revising-bundle-membership-functionality?page=1&per_page=20) since we need this feature.

It looks to me like refactoring to give organization its own entity in the system would setup the platform better for addressing the issues raised.

Are there long term plans to do something like this?

• An "Organizations" tab/capability just like "Contacts".
    • People could belong to one or more organizations.
    • Organizations would have their own notes / history etc separate from the people within it.
    • People (contacts) could have different Roles within an organization (member admin;…
    81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a full-featured newsletter system

Email Newsletters are essential for communicating with different user segments within our organization.

I would request that WA spend some time developing a fully-function newsletter system that has:

1. Unlimited newsletter/campaigns
    2. Automatically archive of newsletter for viewing by members
    3. Assign newsletter "managers" to specific newsletters
    4. Members can unsubscribe or subscribe using radio-buttons within their profile
    5. Ability to save a "draft"
    6. Ability to manually subscribe members to newsletter (csv or saved search/group)
    7. Track opens/bounces/unsubscribes
    146 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Offer the option for a report that summarizes by participant the categories in each registration.

I want to be able to print a report for an event that lists each participant and then shows me the type of registration (e.g., three, four or seven day registration) plus transportation in a way that I can summarize to see the details of the category. I know that I can pull a summary report by the registration types, but I want to be able to see the detail. I want a report with participant name in the first columns, then the registrations types in columns across the top and total amount for each participant. Armed with that information…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please create an email and newsletter template using the new Homestead Painted Hills theme. Thank you

Please create an email and newsletter template using the new Homestead Painted Hills theme. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Archive events

Be able to archive events so they no longer show in the event list and do not delete any invoices. But still be able to access them in a search. Kind of like archiving members.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Messaging and voice chat for on line meetings

My board would like at minimum a secure chat feature that would keep a record of the meeting. Similar to Google Hangouts chat feature. They want to be able to schedule an on line meeting and keep it within the Wild Apricot environment. Meetings for members, department heads, team leaders etc. would be great. The forum feature is not what they wish for. If it could include voice chat, that would be awesome but not necessary.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. push failed emails

Display a direct link/summary of failed email addresses in the in the Dashboard Summary screen. Currently, it appears that the only way to track/resolve bad email addresses for members is to remember to check the email log and look up the information manually. A reminder/summary in the Dashboard Summary would make this much easier and avoid bad email addresses being overlooked, since it appears there is no other "up front" way to notice them without having to go into the email log or a member's record.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. have a way to delete unused/unwanted tags easily

It would be great to be able to delete unused/unwanted tags easily to help streamline and prevent the usage of the wrong tag or having a class be defined improperly.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Photo Album - Storage Management or more space

For some organizations the photo albums are essential but difficult to manage. Creatives need the ability to share their works in images, but may not be capable of managing their storage use effectively. And there are no built-in tools for the administrators to monitor or manage storage use effectively.

A quota for storage that could be set at the membership level (and perhaps overridden at the member level for special cases) would help to let members self-manage their storage use.

Reporting of storage use by member would also be of benefit to the administrators. Perhaps there is already a tool…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple organizers for a single event

Implement a capability to assign multiple email addresses as organizers to a particular event. Right now, you can only assign 1 organizer to a "particular" event.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. track behaviour of members on our website - e.g. what pages are most viewed by various member roles

We would love to be able to track behaviours of different members on our website. For instance, it would be great to see which pages are most viewed by Accountants (we are a non-profit for professionals) or if our blog post on getting a head as a nurse is actually being read by nurses.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Better integration of event registration process when embedded into an external site

We would love for Wild Apricot to provide a seamless transition and a more optimal user exerpience. We tried to integrate our website with wild aprioct so we created a wild apricot event link on our personal website. When the user clicks on it they are expecting to register for the event. What is happening is that they register and provide their personal information (member application form for first time users who are registering) and after that it doesn't continue on to register the person for the event. It confirms the profile data and stays on that screen. A more…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Saved search criteria to show Next Month Renewals or Renewals > N days

When creating a saved search for membership renewals, there is an option to have it search on "this month" and "last month" in addition to a few others. But how about a "next month" selection, in order to be on top of upcoming renewals for membership management?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support "Sponsors" in addition to "Donors" at a system level

Most trade associations do not have "fundraisers" but more so "sponsors" the system needs to allow for this and create invoices for it. There is to much back end rigging needed to offer annual sponsorships & event sponsorships.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email & Social Media Intigration

Add powerful email templates to your system with large image upload capability, and integrate social media posting. Should not have to use third-party email providers for email blasting and social media posting. Even if you charge additional $ as an add on to your current product/subscription you should still be offering it as most competitors do. Drip Campaigns is another feature that is very popular. Allows for great communication to clients, members, etc.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base