Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3361 results found

1. Standardize Phone Number Display

Convert numbers in a phone field to standard display. For example, when I type in 4257083456, it automatically gets converted to (425) 708-3456

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make a template's Reply-to sticky

Make a template's Reply-to sticky. It keeps reverting to my own. Sooner or later I'm going to forget to change it, or in changing it, I'll make a mistake. However, it should still be easy to change the Reply-to (e.g., not all events have the same person in charge), and maybe there's a way for the system to alert the user that the reply-to is their own personal email address (which an organization may not want to have associated with emails in any case.)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Resend email without having to start Wizard over

After sending test email (USING WIZARD, NOT THE TEST LINK!) let me send the blast (if it tested okay) without having to start over. Reasons: (1) Additional work (2) The Reply-to reverts to my own address. Re-typing or re-selecting the Reply-to invites error. Why don't I use the test button? I do. But not just before sending the blast, because it doesn't test using the desired Reply-to ! (3) Sometimes it's desirable to send to two lists, as separate processes, so they can be tracked separately (e.g., Members' opening speed vs. non-Members). It would be nice to just backtrack and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to cc and bcc people when sending an email

When I send an email to a select group of members or contacts, I would like to be able to cc or bcc people not in that group, with that shown in the email log. For example, if I'm emailing someone about an issue with his/her member account, I'd like to be able to cc or bcc the membership coordinator for our group.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the same Simple Search options for searching Member List that it has for searching Contact List

I would like to be able to search the Member List using the same drop-down filter that is available for Simple Searches of the Contact List. For example, I would like to be able to search the Member List for all those with email delivery problems, rather than having to search the Contact List for that and getting that list for nonmembers as well as members.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. hidden event registration options

A hidden registration option that can be sent out as a link that does not show up on the event registration page that the public can see. This would be used to register presenters, sponsors etc., at events where they need to be part of the head count but do not pay to attend.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Preview functionality when creating or editing a page

I'd like to be able to be able to preview a new page or an edited page - to see how it looks in Public View - without having to toggle to Public View and then toggle back if I see that changes are needed. Most content looks the same in both Admin View and Public View, but this isn't always the case.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. give you a warning before you change or modify anything in a registration form that you might be deleting or altering data.

There needs to be a pop up to warn administrators looking to alter or delete anything in a registration form. Doing so overwrites or deletes data, which is a nasty surprise.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to have a gadget to list featured events on a page, such as the home page.

A featured event gadget could be used to list one or more selected event for a page, say the home page and allow the ordering of those selected events. Alternatively, a simpler gadget could display one featured event and if I wanted to feature more than one event I could use more instances of the gadget. The information displayed could be similar to the information displayed for an event on the "Upcoming Events" page, i.e., not the full information, but a teaser. A teaser tool, to give control over how much info to display would be nice.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New Email Functionality Very Confusing

Do not like the new email features and functions. Our club doesn't like it either. There is no intuitive way to 'save' your draft so that you can go back to it. The only way to do this is to click on the "X". Then, it asks if you want to save and exit. Again, not intuitive for the average user.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simplifying file and folder download procedure

Allow for more than one file to be downloaded at a time.
    thanks.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. group billing

Provide a way to group multiple invoices for different members to be selected/grouped/paid by a single individual payment. This IS NOT a capability of membership bundling. I want each membership to remain in a separate record, but I need the ability for a single invoice to accumulate charges for multiple individuals. For example, I have one organization that has 4 individual memberships in our organization for their employees. They want the ability to make a single payment that covers all 4 membership renewals rather than having to log into each record and make 4 individual payments. This also occurs when…

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase Font Size, Reduce White Space

Increase the size on the pages. Currently they take up a fraction of the available space. For example on the Add Member page the entries are tiny, the font is tiny and there is a huge amount of white space down right side and across bottom.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Simple topic entry for recurring events

In recurring events, include an entry option for Topic/Subject/Description next to the date & time.
    For example, Movie Night with the ability to enter the movie, or lecture series with ability to enter topic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Setting who sees what pages in one spot rather than having to edit each page

I have several membership levels, each with access to specific pages depending on their membership level.To do this I have to go to each individual page to set access levels. I would like a feature that would allow me to designate pages to specific membership levels without having to edit each individual page.
    I envision seeing all pages listed with a radio button for each membership level maybe so I can scroll down the pages and designate who sees what pages in one spot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Issue with the term "Email Blast"

I have noticed that some of our contacts have disabled the receipt of Email Blasts. They are OK with Event Announcements & Workflow Emails but they do not want any "Email Blasts". As a result they have missed important notifications.

I think the reason that they have disabled them is that the term "Email Blast" is kind of synonymous with "Junk Email". So could less negative name for bulk emails be devised ?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Copy event registration to individual organizers

We use an event manager to post all events, however, as an outdoors club, we could have 50 different leaders leading one trip. Would like to be able to cc the leader of the event they are leading, not any of the other events, so that they know who is registering; otherwise, you may just as well put down in the description: Email xxxx if you want to come.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email wizard: open discussion of recent changes

Hello,

my name is Andrew, and I’m a member of emailing development crew at Wild Apricot.

I want to thank you for your feedback about new compose email wizard feature. In this thread I would like to explain the reasons and goals behind emailing facelift and workflow changes that we’ve done in release 5.8 - https://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Release+5.8

Our main goal is to make composing mass email as easy as possible. As we planned to release new features such as scheduling, selecting and using email templates, smart recipient selection, custom layouts and many others, we realised that we cannot have them all…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. More Flexibility to Specify Members Included in Directory

At the moment, the only members that can appear in the Directory gadget are statuses Active and Pending-Renewal.

Even if the Directory is set to display from a Saved Search that includes other member statuses, those members are still excluded.

I suggest that when the Saved Search specifically includes other statuses, those members should not be automatically excluded.

In other words, if the Directory gadget specifies a Saved Search and the search includes a Member Status criterion, then the default exclusions on status should not be applied.

This will have more flexibility if and when multiple logic levels are implemented…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Login link should redirect to starting page when contact already logged in

Currently, logged out members are taken to the configured starting page after logging in with /sys/login

However, if members are already logged in, /sys/login takes them to the home page. I think this should also redirect the member to the correct starting page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base