Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3364 results found

1. Reverse order of blog posts

Currently our blog posts appear in reverse chronological order, starting with the latest post at the top and the earliest at the bottom. Is there a way to make them appear in
    straight chronological order? If you’re wondering why that’s necessary, it’s because our users post in this blog to advertise upcoming events at their organizations http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/read.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=0&lid=0&ld=-1&lp=32000&mn=27&ed=02aKlU3gEk7dMfqaKt4PANY/iIu81W9lxOa2niRTYRQogVwdqpNVv4vniNdEFDFTcYU5H5/F9hzN
    dttUIbaLgAf/a0PIWc3cNAEwuSlhxxeyzd+quUE34WlQZXoXovCUh9l6gLS1nTv0ZYqUiqL5# ...so, for instance, right now I want the June events to be at the top and the October events to be at the bottom.

Until you allow all page members (not just administrators) to create http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/read.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=0&lid=0&ld=-1&lp=32000&mn=27&ed=02aKlU3gEk7dMfqaKt4PANY/iIu81W9lxOa2niRTYRQogVwdqpNVv4vniNdEFDFTcYU5H5/F9hzN
    dttUIbaLgAf/a0PIWc3cNAEwuSlhxxeyzd+quUE34WlQZXoXovCUh9l6gLS1nTv0ZYqUiqL5# Events, this is the workaround…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Admin preview of event registration settings

I'm frustrated that there is no preview feature for the admin creating an event. I very much want to view the page/option I'm working on without having to open all registration options, register, delete my registration, and then close all options. It's a very time-consuming workaround.

Other details on my events wishlist:

• change registration field type with a click of a button, ex: from dropdown to checklist
    • enable/disable registration types from registration view page (action buttons on a single page)
    • bundle event registration with membership application/renewal. I want registrants to automatically become members by opting in - with or without…
    34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customize all emails sent from WA using centralized email library

We can customize some alert emails, such as activation and renewals, but cannot customize the password reset email.

Request the ability to customize all emails sent from WA. Thanks.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Collect only registration form for guest registrations

Currently the three options for Guests of a registration are: For guest registrations Only collect total number of guests Collect contact information for each guest Collect full registration form for each guest All of our events allow for guests from the same Company. The guests can choose a variety of options that do not have to be the same as the registrant. We don't need the full contact information again, and having to enter it is somewhat bothersome. However we do need more that just the guest count. The only work around found is to include "Participant #1", "Participant #2"…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yearly Committee sign up need

Hi. My organization has committees that change every year. We used google docs to allow people to sign up but some had trouble. I created a sign up on our new WA site but it's not working properly. Is it possible to allow us to create A committee signup list for our members?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. option to easily unsubscribe from all emails

When people hit the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of an email, it would be good, as a checkbox option on the page they land on, to allow them to unsubscribe from all emails, not just newsletters. I suspect some of our contacts will not be happy if they still receive event notifications when they intended to unsubscribe fully. I don't think that one should ask them to login to do this (from their full profile). At present, we will need to manually check for these people and remove them from other mailings.

PS. It would also be good if…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Printable and Downloadable Custom Reports e.g. Member Directory

Please make the custom report layout feature printable. This would work well for printable directories, group information, etc.

Our group is trying to make a directory in a PDF format that is searchable and may be printed by those who prefer print.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Location information to Event Settings screen

Our events tend to be held at the same set of locations (once we find a good venue we stick to it :) ). We would like the ability to set these locations up in a settings screen (including a link to a functional page about the location) and then be able to select one of these locations from a drop down menu on the event details screen (rather than the open text field used currently).

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change Checkboxes for fields with Radio choice in Advanced Search - e.g. Membership level or Status

Hi guys,

I love the advanced search feature, with one exception. The "Radio Buttons" field should be searchable like a checkbox field is. This is the search for a radio button field:

Whereas the checkbox search looks like this:

I think they should have essentially the same options. There are some questions that I do not want members to have the option to choose multiples of - for example region. They can only live in one region, so I do not want them choosing 3-4 regions.

However, I'd like to be able to run a search for those who are…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to invoice at group level rather than individual

Many of our events have a cost associated with them, however the cost is invoiced to their organisation (rather than the individual paying). It would be great if, using the group functionality, we could invoice for the event at the group level and the invoice would include the event cost for individuals that attended the event from that particular group.

This would be set in the Registration Type screen where a particular registration type is set to 'group invoicing'.

Thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can I add renewal date to member directory?

In my association, members are divided into teams headed by board members. I have created directories for each team as a contact list and given access to these lists to board members only. They are asking to add "Renewal due on" to the contact list, but I don't see a way to do that. I would also like to be able to add "Member since" to our public directory of members as well.

Is this capability already built in? If so, can you tell me where to look? If not, how do I switch this question to the wishlist section?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow to set specific sending time for automatic event emails

I would like to have the ability to modify the event notification email reminder time. As currently designed, the notification goes into the queue 30 minutes before meeting time. This doesn't mean it goes out at that time so members are getting the email 9-12 minutes after that, whichi gives a 20 minute notice. The reason we put an event reminder on the day of the event is so people don't forget it and ensure it's part of their daily schedule. This 20 minute notice does not do that especially considering our meetings go out to members across the community…

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Simplify adding event into my calendar - e.g. attach calendar invitation into emails or suggest to add on the last screen

I'd like to be able to attach an ical (Microsoft Outlook Calendar) file to event registration confirmation emails as I do not like to include all of the details of the meeting/webinar/training on our events page since it's open to the public. I've ran into issue in which attendees do not register since they have all of the information needed to attend. This would greatly help in encouraging registration and provide them the ability to add the details to their own calendar. Thanks!

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Linking Members to Groups

It sure would be great to be able to link members to specific groups without having their membership level and billing change. Now the only way to put members into a group is through family/corporate bundles and when doing so, the member moves to a different level of membership. Just a simple 'link' feature to activate in membership levels that allow groups and have member ID's inserted would be very helpful. Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Member registering on behalf of another contact but not being an attendee themselves

We use Wild Apricot for the registration of training sessions, seminars and the like. There are many occasions that we have a person's assistant or secretary that will register their manager / team leader for a event on their behalf. The issue is that then the assistant/secretary is also registered for the event and this is not accurate and throws out our attendee numbers (for registration limits and catering, etc).

We are open to alternatives in achieving this - ie if a member could remove themselves from an event or (preferred) to be able to register a guest/contact/member without registering…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Simplify contacts and saved searches - easy rename or update searches, combine Contacts and Members tabs

would like option to rename: sometimes after you've done a search you realize that a different name would be better or you make a minor change to the query.

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re looking into this request in much broader context – we want to simplify overall management of contacts, lists, saved searches. Saved search should be perceived as smart lists and provide quick access to various contact and member groups.

17. Function to duplicate fields

This is a prime example see attached image. The primary registrant has the option to choose from these options. I want to be able to dupe the field and call it "additional registrant 1 fees", "additional registrant 2 fees", "additional registrant 3 fees" and so on. Because the additional registrant would have the ability to choose a different option other than "primary, add 1, add 2, or add 3". The list attached is long and spending the time to rekey this list for 4 additional registrants takes a long time (hind-sight drop-down). So by duping and renaming any of the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Member Websites

I would like to see Wild Apricot offer member websites as an add-on option to association members.

The profiles are great and the ability to link to the members website is also good. But most members would appreciate having a website they could edit themselves instead of a static site they have to hire a webmaster to change.

Member websites could offer the same templates as association sites but minus the association functionality that we need.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add ability to apply default email change to selected membership types

Current behavior:
    Updating "Default" Emails is an all-or-nothing prospect. You can apply the updates to none of the existing membership types or all of them.

Desired behavior:
    Allow option to apply changes to multiple selected membership types (Most likely via checkbox selection.)

Scenario:
    I have five membership types, and I need to change the membership renewal email in three of those membership levels. As the system currently stands, I have to customize the email at each of the three membership level setup screens. It would be preferable to go to the "Default Emails" screen, make the needed changes, and have…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Date/time stamping for member internal notes.

Hi, Good morning!

There are always multiple opportunities to create internal notes on a members account, following contact or interaction with a member - just as you might do with CRM and contact management software.

These notes relate directly to the members account, including contact and support provided to the member. It is extremely important to have an internal notes section that includes simple time-stamping, display and tracking abilities. The current implementation of lumping them all together into a memo field has been cumbersome and time-consuming to manage. The ability to keep and track effective notes is essential to any…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base