Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Application for Joint Membership: Both Members Apply with One Application

The process for applying for joint membership does not work well. The administrator completes the application, but there is nowhere for that person to add their partner or spouse at the time of application. After the main member has been approved, it is near impossible to get that member to add their spouse after the fact, even after I send a personal email asking them to do so. It would be so much more effective to have them add the partner at the same time and have check boxes for items that are the same, like the same address or…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Simplified Membership Fields for Adding Members to Bundles

Our association use the membership fields to populate our membership application. When potential members come to our website they must fill out this application and have it approved. Once they are a member they can add company members to their bundle to receive discounts and see exclusive content. But for some reason whenever new members are added to the bundle they have to fill out the entire membership application.

There should be a function on the website that allow for certain membership fields to be included only in a member application. Or have fields that are specific to a membership…

7 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Show option to pay annual fees in advance or by the month at a higher rate

Our annual dues are Php 10,000 paid 1 year in advance. However a member can elect to pay Php 1,000 monthly.
        We also have a non-refundable joining fee which is different according to each level of membership. For some levels the joining fee is less than that of a Full Membership. On changing your membership level up to Full Membership it is required to pay the extra. How can that be registered?

6 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Custom fields for group members

It would be useful to be able to create custom database fields that apply only to members of a particular group. When someone is assigned or joins a group, they or the admin can fill in the group fields.

Example: Create a group called "Mentors". Have a custom field for members of the Mentors group called "Areas of Mentoring Expertise". On the directory of Mentors, members can search for Mentors by this field.

Secondary request: Be able to create a directory based on a group or groups, not just on membership level. I was able to do this by creating…

6 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • level change approval

Can't you just add a setting for admin's to approve any level change? This would solve so many issues we have with people renewing who shouldn't be etc. It gives us the ability to approve renewals when the member has lapsed!

6 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Query and Delete Archived contacts

Square Apricot suggested I post here, so here it goes:
              There should be a way to query Archived members in order to do a large group delete based on specific criteria. As a example, query all archived contacts who do not have email addresses. Then do a group deletion of them.
              In my case we no longer support a membership level. but we have 1200+ archived members that still hold the level. I cannot delete the level (to clean up the summary page) because contacts - although deleted - still hold that level. My only options are: 1) individually edit…

6 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • advanced search filters for member group management

It would be great if there was a way to use advanced search filters to find certain members when creating a member group or managing group participants.

6 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Downloadable Member Photo Directory

Downloadable photo directory from contact list

6 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Query active members in prior years (they can be inactive now)

I want to query my member database to determine how many active members we had in prior years. For example, how many members did we have in 2012? I have set criteria for member status=active and member since<12/31/2012. My problem is that I need to count members who have been members since 2009, unless they lapsed before 1/1/2012 and were not active during 2012. I cannot figure out how to do that with the advanced query structure.

6 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Allow "Pending" members to edit their profile

We wanted to see if we could set it up where pending members can edit their applications before they are approved. From what I have gathered individuals cannot add a family member once they submit their application. I am pretty sure they can add them when they are originally filling out the application, but we wanted to see if they could add their family members after they submit the application if they come back a few days later to add that family member (i.e. edit their information while “pending”). Please let me know if this is unclear or if you…

6 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Manage tasks associated with a member

From a customer's comment:

It would be great to have a task list associated with member actions, for instance:

Event/Task
                        New member/send intro package
                        Renewal/send thank you note
                        Donation/send thank you note

and so on

The tasks are removed from the list as the actions are taken. Yes the emails can be used for this but they are outside the WA system and mixed with other emails.

6 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Rules and Terms affirmation Wishlist

I've added the Rules and Terms field and created the page that new applicants must read and approve before proceeding. However, I have imported 450 members from my former system, and they are NOT required to read and approve the Rules and Terms at Wild Apricot when they log if the Rules and Terms field is set to 'no'.

I would like the login procedure enhanced to require existing members to approve the R&T if they have not done so previously, before they are allowed to continue the login process. For Admins not wishing this, it could be made a…

6 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• adding bundle members via email invitation

As an administer of the bundle, I would prefer to simply be able to send an invitation to a specific email, that would allow that person to fill out an application and therefore be successfully added to the bundle.

6 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Agreement/Contract Acceptance or Digital Signature

It would be great if there was some way to embed an agreement button (that would record a time stamp and IP address) or digital signature into emails so we can ensure that our members "sign" a membership contract each year. This is particularly important for annual renewals, since the renewal process is much different than the initial application process.

Alternatively, if there were some way to create an online contract that included an agreement or digital signature ability, that would be great too.

Currently, the terms and conditions field doesn't allow you to customize the language to each member.

6 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Suspended members still receiving emails and newsletters

Why do suspended members still receive our newsletters? They also show up on current membership counts. What's up with this? Do I really have to go in and disable their email settings?

6 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Date/time stamping for member internal notes.

Hi, Good morning!

There are always multiple opportunities to create internal notes on a members account, following contact or interaction with a member - just as you might do with CRM and contact management software.

These notes relate directly to the members account, including contact and support provided to the member. It is extremely important to have an internal notes section that includes simple time-stamping, display and tracking abilities. The current implementation of lumping them all together into a memo field has been cumbersome and time-consuming to manage. The ability to keep and track effective notes is essential to any…

6 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  7 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Allow custom codes to membership levels like the events.

Need a sponsorship page that is like the join us page and sponsorship level form and fields that allows you to add predefined amount levels and an ala carte level that the sponsor can put in their own amount that they would like to contribute.

5 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Saved search criteria to show Next Month Renewals or Renewals > N days

When creating a saved search for membership renewals, there is an option to have it search on "this month" and "last month" in addition to a few others. But how about a "next month" selection, in order to be on top of upcoming renewals for membership management?

5 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Retention Tracking

One thing that would be very helpful for us is if there was an "at a glance" tracking of our membership tracking rates over time. What percentage of our members are we keeping...what percentage are we losing...etc...

That would be very valuable for us.

Thank you!

Todd

5 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Add "Subscribed to emails list" Criterion to Advanced Search

Currently, the only way to find out if members are subscribed to an email subscription list is (I believe) to export the membership list and look at Subscription Source.

There should be an Advanced Search criterion "Subscribed to email list" which allows checking any of the email lists.

(The checkoff "Subscribed to emails" in the Email preferences criterion refers to email blasts, not email subscription lists.)

5 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base