Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Attach an image to membership level description

MEMBERSHIP FORM CUSTOMIZATION

I wish that I had the ability to attach a photo to a membership level. So that people are able to see what they are getting or using a picture as the clickable item, instead of a radial button. Or a format similar to this website. My memberships include items and I would like to display them. https://deltawaterfowl.org/memberships/?campaignId=70136000000Qq0n

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Better Member Profile Pages

Improve the layout, design and SEO of member profile pages. See WP Ultimate Member for a good example

9 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow Members to send email to more than one member at the same time in a directory

The ability to allow members to send emails to other members from within the directory in bulk and not one by one.

16 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • index custom fields so they can be searched

Custom fields would be more useful if the system indexed them so they can be found through the search function. Now when you enter text into a custom field and search for it you will get an empty result list. If custom fields were indexed you would find the content.

7 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Changing bundle members to nonmember or changing their level

The Problem: A membership administrator tries to change a bundled membership to non-bundled membership and there are bundled members, the only option is to suspend or archive the bundled members.
            Request: Have the option to assign the bundle member as a non-member (regular contact).

The same problem have bundle administrators, they can't remove members from bundle or change their membership level / bundle

18 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Add the same Simple Search options for searching Member List that it has for searching Contact List

I would like to be able to search the Member List using the same drop-down filter that is available for Simple Searches of the Contact List. For example, I would like to be able to search the Member List for all those with email delivery problems, rather than having to search the Contact List for that and getting that list for nonmembers as well as members.

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ability to customize the display of the membership directory

Ability to customize directory result layout. Not just which fields are shown, but HOW they are shown - position, etc.

30 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Facilitate Levels with end dates for organisations which have a closed season

Sports seasons often run for part of the calendar year e.g. soccer in the UK runs from September to April with a closed period from May to August. At present monthly recurring payment plan levels can be set up with a start date ok but have no facility for setting an end date. Ok this can be got around with a manual export of membership data in April, modification of the file, and reimporting to stop the payments, but this could create some member confusion. The ability to input a stop date at the time of creation of a monthly…

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • combine event and member registration

We need to combine an event (our annual conference) with membership application on the same registration page. In other words, as people sign up for the conference, they can click a box to become a member. Part of their $95 fee will be applied to conference registration and part to annual membership. Is that possible?

25 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Customise Membership field requirements.

I would like to add multiple field to the Membership Application form and want to force new applicants to choose at least one option from each field. This helps me target the member for invites to relevant events / communications. e.g. Membership field is Sector (financial, legal, water, transport etc) and each member would have to choose which Sector they belong to.

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add "Subscribed to emails list" Criterion to Advanced Search

Currently, the only way to find out if members are subscribed to an email subscription list is (I believe) to export the membership list and look at Subscription Source.

There should be an Advanced Search criterion "Subscribed to email list" which allows checking any of the email lists.

(The checkoff "Subscribed to emails" in the Email preferences criterion refers to email blasts, not email subscription lists.)

5 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Restore archived members as contacts without membership

Some of our past members would like to receive the email blasts we send out via Wild Apricot. When I try to go in and pull these past members out of archive, I am not able to make them just contacts. I am able to change their status to lapsed member, but doing so skews our membership count. Could you make a cleaner way to make past members contacts without adding them to the number of members?

3 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Renew memberships after X number of event attendances

We offer a membership which is based on a member 10 events of their choice from our selection of events. Once they have attended 10 events they have the option to renew their membership for a further 10. This is a very manual process for us and there is no easy way of reporting or checking when members have reached their 10 event limit other than going into each members record, and chasing them fro a further payment. If we could have a report of how many events each member has attended since their last payment, this would be terrific.…

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allow configuration of Group administrators to approve their team's membership applications

A sports club usually has several teams (i.e. groups) within it, each of which will require periodic renewal and new applicant approvals. Each team is managed by an individual manager who is ideally placed to authorise renewals and new membership applications for his/her particular team. When a new applicant applies for membership of the club they are required to select the appropriate team on their application form (e.g. age group). This application should then ideally be emailed to the actual team manager for acceptance / refusal rather than having at present to be processed by the overall site administrator(s). The…

4 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ability to report on historical membership numbers

Ability to report on historical membership numbers

16 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Display checkbox edits & results in columns, rather than one neverending list

I have certain fields with MANY entries (over 200) and members who often will select all 200. I can't have individual drop down lists, because to have 200 dropdown lists is unmanageable and looks way too complicated. The next option: to have checkboxes. However, the way the system is, when members edit their profiles, they are presented with a huge vertical list. There is SO much white space to the right that could be used to make the presentation more professional, so that one doesn't have to scroll through 3 pages just to get to the bottom of the list.…

5 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Provide simple site use instructions for members

We have just joined and created a great website that includes profile management, news blogs, event registration and forums. One of the reason we chose WA was members could interact with all of these features without admin intervention. The WA help seems to be oriented to Admins, not users. I now have to develop user friendly instructions on how to use these features. I could not find user instructions on WA and recommend drafts for end user use of the gadgets.

7 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Welcome Confirmation Landing Page

It would be nice to have a customized welcome page for when new members register. It should be a page we can customize on our own to link from once they hit the submit button.

This way it doesn't go to the profile, and you can tell them where you would like them to go from there, to take some sort of action. Like a link to another page, or the membership section.

10 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• When a member is automatically archived for non-payment of dues that member should not be able to re-activate their membership by logging in

When a member is automatically archived for non-payment of dues that member should not be able to re-activate their membership by logging in with their email/password. Or, at least from the global level the organization should be able to choose whether this is acceptable or not. Right now, we will have to check all archived members and individually remove their email to prevent this!

26 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  15 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Automatically prompt someone to sign in or create an account

It would be a GREAT upgrade to the software, if instead of the software rejecting a sign in when someone has not yet created an account (as happens currently) that it instead gave them a message that they must have an account and sign in before they register. The screen should simply give two options - sign in or create and account. This would save a ton of confusion and multiple phone calls from customers.

5 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base