Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Renewal Reminders for members without email addresses

It would be nice if there was a merge capability to be able to PRINT a manual renewal reminder to members who do not have an email address. We find many members WITH EMAIL addresses just do not open them and are therefore unaware that memberships have expired. While mail merges with Excel or Word are available, it would sure be a nice feature to just go to a form and have the system link the expiring members.

Then we could just print ourselves copies of the notices and send them out.

Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Member registration incomplete notificatiom

working on migrating client site to wa, and while testing their current site - I started an application but did not complete it. nice little feature to add or consider for wa. incomplete application gets an email notification when idle for over "x" time or when session expires?

Dear member,

We noticed that you started but did not complete your sign-up for the "XXX XXXXX" membership. If this was unintentional, please click below to try again.

Click here to try again

If you have additional questions before completing your membership feel free to reply to this email with your questions.

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Member Log-in Pop-Up

It would be awesome if we could have a pop-up message to appear when members log in. For example, we would like for existing members to update their profile upon logging in. I don't want it to display everytime they log in so we would need to be able to control how often or when it displays.

Thanks!

5 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Member database field with picture

We would like a multiple choice field where we can associate a different picture (credential logo) from our file to each item. When members attain the associated credential, the picture (logo) would come up on their profile. Currently, our workaround takes up extra memory as we add a new picture for every credential for each member.

Current Example:

Member #1 CRS Credential (upload CRS picture to member profile)

Member #2 CRS Credential (upload new CRS picture to member profile)

Member #3 CRS Credential (upload new CRS picture to member profile)

New example:

Multiple choice field with picture associated (from WA…

5 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Tracking and automating member benefits

I would be interested to know if a process to track and manage unique member benefits has been discussed or proposed. We are considering using WA for a small museum, and our members receive benefits including free admissions (vouchers) that they can give away. I would like to populate the system with a certain number of benefits per level and then give the member the ability to use/print these unique pages any time they wished.

For example - a member at level 1 may receive a 5 free guest admissions, whereas a member at level 2 may receive 10 etc.

5 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Record how a member joined

Hello!

I'd like to see functionality so you can tell how a member joined. (i.e. they were
              manually added by an administrator, or they joined online)

Thanks!

4 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Improve interface for adding people into Groups

When you go into membership settings - group managment - manage participants -

You can pick a group you want to edit the participant for that group. You have two lists on the left hand side you have the list of participants for that group, on the right hand side you have a list of all members so you can quickly add new members to be participants of that group. All good.

My suggestion is to have a drop down box with a list of data base fields above the right hand box (all members list) then you can pick…

4 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Percentage of members renewing

Hi,

I need to know the percentage of members renewing. Member list tells me how many accounts have Renewal Overdue, but I need some context for that number. A raw number doesn't really tell me much, since I don't know if it 100 percent of existing members, or 5 percent.

Is there any easy way to obtain this number? I tried advanced search, but I couldn't figure out parameters that would show me active versus renewed versus overdue.

If there's not a way today, could this be added in to a future version of this? It's a valuable statistic to…

5 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Half year application fee

Hi,

Not sure how this can be done. Our social club year runs April 1st-March 31st. Members joining between January 1st and March 31st pay a half year fee.

Is it possible to set up a defined $x fee (not pro-rated, a fixed fee) for the period of January 1st March 31st? At this point, members joining in today have an outstanding balance of $2x, a full year fee.

Thanks a lot,

Nicole

4 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• membership fields: subfields

I would like to have a "subfield" option for my membership fields. With that, a member who chooses a certain option of the field is given additional multiple choices. For example, a member who picks "music" can then pick from "piano", "guitar", "singing" and such. Sub-fields would help with a more logical organization of member profiles.

5 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Rules and Terms affirmation Wishlist

I've added the Rules and Terms field and created the page that new applicants must read and approve before proceeding. However, I have imported 450 members from my former system, and they are NOT required to read and approve the Rules and Terms at Wild Apricot when they log if the Rules and Terms field is set to 'no'.

I would like the login procedure enhanced to require existing members to approve the R&T if they have not done so previously, before they are allowed to continue the login process. For Admins not wishing this, it could be made a…

6 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Managing Rejected Applicantions

My organization has certain criteria for membership. We are rejecting applicants that do not qualify. I would love to be able to:
                          * Setup automated rejection emails. The system currently does not support this, which means, for every applicant I reject, I need to manually send the rejection email.

* Track rejected applications. It would be great if this is available on the dashboard and using Advanced Searched. I would like to be able to monitor the number of applicants from month to month, and how many of those turn into members and how many get rejected.

3 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Ability to use date range for date-type fields

The database column "Renewal Date last Changed" is essential when we need to send out membership cards and other new member items.

I produce member cards twice a month - once for the first half and then for the last half of the month. Any time on or after the 16th of the month I extract all those with a renewal date of the 1st thru the 15th and then after the first I extract all those with a renewal dated of the 16th thru the 31st.

Given the current tools, this is a tricky selection that requires two criteria…

3 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Allowing a non-member to be the bundle admin

It would be very handy if a non-member could be assigned as the 'bundle admin' for a bundle membership. For example I have a law association that has individual and corporate levels.

Many of the corporate level members would prefer if invoices and communications were sent to a different contact rather then one of the members in the bundle (such as an admin or accounting person).

Very often, an admin staff member is tasked to keep the bundle members profiles up to date and coordinate the payment of dues. Again, my situation may be not be the norm as it…

4 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• would like Renewal date to move forward to payment date

As currently configured, a member who renews during the grace period retains the same renewal date, incremented by the membership period (1 year in our case). But if they are lapsed, the renewal date bumps forward to the payment date + 1 year.

We would like to have all overdue and lapsed renewals bump forward to the date they pay. This is an issue for us because we are generous with giving people a fairly long grace period (60 days). It seems unfair that someone who renews 59 days late still has the same renewal date the next year, but…

2 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ability for department managers to register multiple members and pay for them in one transaction.

I would like to see added the ability for department managers or administrators to register multiple members and pay for all of them in one transaction. It may be possible to add this feature to the group bundle administrator settings. Currently, the group bundle admin can add as many new members as the association allows for one price. Maybe instead of one price, the system would mulitply the number of members added and charge the admin accordingly. Any other admins out there looking for this kind of functionality?

We currently have a spreadsheet that a group admin can fill out…

4 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Unique fields

I would like the ability to make a common field a unique field like the e-mail address is currently. As an example, our Association uses a unique State issued ID number as an identifier. We would like to be sure that two people don't enter the same number by accident.

4 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Print Member List

I need to have a hard copy of all of our members to keep onsite at the club for check-in. Our format is one printed page per member to allow for handwritten notes, record guests, etc. Is there a way to print the member list, or suggestions for how to export the info?

4 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

3 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Mandatory email in Bundle Memberships

When a person is added to a bundle membership, I want to make it mandatory that there be an email address.

Without the email address, I see no way for that person to be able to logon.

I understand that it used to be mandatory and that the decision was made to change that.

If nothing else, the end user/site admin should have the option to make it mandatory.

2 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base