Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Emails from events

It would be great if we could have the option of sending email from the name of our events or our organization. Our annual event is a collaboration and it would be a nice option to have the email come from the event itself, instead of having it come from the name of our organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apply a Cancellation deadline to all registration types with specific name type at once and not individually

Apply a Cancellation deadline to all registration types with specific name type at once and not individually. Many future events have been created, and the new cancellation functionality is great. However, it must be done manually. Is it possible to apply this action to many ticket types under the same name?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Multiple event gadgets on same page

I want to have two or more event gadgets on the same page, filtered by different tags.

Example. I'd want a calendar for events sponsored by our neighborhood. Then I'd want a separate calendar for events sponsored by city-wide groups such as the book fair, or science fair, City alders, Mayor, Arts group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Less screens for event registration

Suggestion for WildApricot – software improvement.

There’s too many screens to confirm to register for an event. My suggestion would be on the main page have a checkbox to confirm use of user’s profile information that automatically behind the scenes registers and another button for live or dial in selection.

Navigating/confirming 5 screens seems lengthy.
    Just my two cents.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Coupon Codes

Coupon Codes -- We need to be able to create unique coupon codes that can only be used once. We have about 100 or more codes used annually so manual tracking would be burdensome. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Event email sign up is confusing

Some of my members are understandably confused when going to register for an event.

At the first registration page ("Enter registrant email") they type in the registrant's email -- maybe an employee or a friend. But if that email is not an administrator or bundle, on the next page they won't see the member discount pricing.

This first page is not even needed if the member has already logged in. I therefore suggest skipping it, unless there has been no log in.

Or add some wording to the page such as "If you are a member, enter the email you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adding additional recipients to automatic event e-mails

Our club has large events (long-weekend gatherings) at are administered by an event manager, and contained within it smaller activities that are separately organized by different people with separate registration requirements/limits (classes, activities). This is a little more complicated than multi-session events, so we can't use that functionality for this.

So instead, we have the master event with the event organizer being the overall event manager (used to sign up people for the long weekend and over overall event costs), and then the "sub-events" that happen during the master event are events themselves, with their leader/instructor as the event organizer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Payment Method on Registrants page

It was so convenient when I could just glance at the registrants page and see what method each person used to pay for the event. I don't know why you got rid of this in the last update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Updates to Event Email Defaults change only those events using the default emails

It's great to be able to define default event emails for confirmation, pending registrations, and reminders. Most of our events use the defaults, but we have a few that do not. I want to be able to change the default emails and have that default applied to existing events that use default emails, but not applied to those events with modified emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. During registration pressing "enter" should automatically submit values

Particularly on the first screen during registration - the "Enter registrant email" screen asking for an email address - if I hit "enter" it should accept the email I've entered and proceed to the next step of the registration process. This is normal behavior and the current lack of this functionality is possibly also an accessibility issue. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. sort by registrant town/organization

It would be a great help to be able to sort by library name and by town. Registration payment checks from the towns do not always include the name(s) of the registrant(s).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Role email addresses & committee calendars

Email addresses for roles (e.g., President@organization.org). Separate calendars for committees that can be overlain and viewed as the (members only) chapter calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Restrict the number of members from same organization to register to an event

We have member organisations that have up to 5 members registered. However, some of our events are limited so that only 1 person from that organisation can attend. How can we block multiple registrations from the same organisation?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Non-schedule events Registration, separately displayed

We have various organized events, but some are not on our calendar. We call these "non-calendar" participation, and they DO require Registration. Need a way to clearly present Non-Calendar Registration path to our site visitors, WITHOUT placing it at the top of our Event List (Events Calendar). Obviously, placing it at the bottom of the list is not advisable. Can we link to such a Registration form in an obvious place (e.g., a separate page that we can explain and link to at the top of the All Events List, or (2nd choice) Isolate this Form on the list somehow,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Disable/enable multiple events simultaneously

Select multiple events and edit them simultaneously. For example, it would be nice to be able to disable/enable registration for several events at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Send email reminder to newly added from waitlist

A big annoyance is that when I have added someone to a course from the waitlist I can't then isolate their email address and send them the joining instructions in the reminder emails separately.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Credit for co-leadership

Our organization requires co-leadership. Would there be a way that we could keep track of who co-led an activity without having to go back through the year and do it manually/womanually?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. functionality to analyse event attendances, sponsors engagement - shift from purely information management to extracting value from the info

>> From one of our customers:
    Add functionality to analyse event attendances (or other engagements with our supporters) in order to profile which sponsors are/are not engaged with our work. I appreciate this would be a major addition to the application and no doubt is quite far away. But that shift from purely information management to extracting value from the information - e.g. identifying sponsors who are becoming less engaged with our work - would be a genuine game-changer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recording Event Payments without auto fill

Recording Payments - do not auto-fill the amount due. We have members make installment payments off line (by check). Auto filling the amount due often is not noticed and the wrong amount is recorded

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base