Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Separate billing contact for event registration

I suggest adding another email field in the contact profile for the Accounts Payable. Often the contact who is registering is not in billing and if the registrant does not pay by credit card then then the A/P staff does not know they owe money b/c the contact does not forward the confirmation invoice via email. This is especially cumbersome with multiple employees in one company.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom metadata for events pages

I run 3-4 events a week and autopost these to FaceBook using the events page RSS and Twitterfeed. It works a treat except that the posts contain the same blurb and a title which I'm not too happy about (you can see what I mean here: https://www.facebook.com/MySocialCircle )

Is it possible, to customise the title for the event details pages? It seems to read as "organisation name - event title" as the page title, and the blurb appears to come from the events calendar page description meta tag.

Is it possible to change the description metadata dynamically (to take details…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show Refunds with the Event

Currently, if you click on Finances, then Payments and Refunds, you can see refunds issued for a cancelled event registration (i.e., through PayPal). But, there is a also Payment and Refunds tab under the Financials of the actual event, which shows nothing (please see attached image). This is very confusing. Shouldn't my Refunds also show under the actual event? (Click Events, select event, click Financials, click Payments and Refunds tab?)

WA says they don't appear because, once you cancel the Registration, it deletes the invoice, so it has no data to find and show. WELL..... what if you didn't delete…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Guest Registration - Need Variable Pricing Options

Dear Wild Apricot and Users,

I represent a small non-profit that uses WA to put on conferences with 80-100 exhibitors, 500 attendees and roughly $50,000 in sponsorship.

We need a variable pricing system for guest registrations, where say a range of guests for each registration type are one price and another range is another price. Such as: Guests 1-2 are free, but Guests 3+ are a given price.

This is why we need this service, from our perspective: At our conference, an exhibit booth comes with two registrations, but after that, we want people to pay $150 for additional registrants.…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to Search Custom Event Registration Fields

I would like to request that WA consider in future updates the ability to search and filter contact and event registrants via custom event registration fields. I am using WA to manage a large state conference and have our pre-conference sessions built into the event registration and would like to email just those people, but there is no way to filter those folks out without exporting to excel. This would make managing larger events with more complicated registrations easier.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to post past events

It would be really cool if WA could have a gadget that could present the recent past events, much like there is a gadget to present upcoming events. That would help major for what we are doing.

• jl
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. multiple choice with extra cost - needs more mgmt options

We would find "multiple choice with extra cost" much more useful if it had a few more features. We find we always need capacity and the ability to close a multiple choice option without deleting it. We hold an annual conference with many extra choices for social events and luncheons at extra costs. We run into WA problems for example when In the last days leading up to the event, we have to close some of the multiple choice items(caterer needs last head count), but we can still take general event registrations. Or, we may have an offsite tour and…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to schedule follow-up event email to attendees

I would like the ability to be able to schedule a follow-up email to all attendees of an event when the event is built.

We send out a customer satisfaction survey to all overnight/fly trip participants, and it would be great to just pre-load these in the event as we do Reminder emails and other customized event emails so they can go out consistently a few days after the event is over.

Currently there is no way to schedule a customized email to go out automatically AFTER the event is over.

223 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bulk import of attendees

We sometime invoice institutions for a group of attendees. It would be great to have an excel file that can be imported per event to populate the list of attendees.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Team Mobile responded

Hello everyone! 

Seeing your activity on this thread we would like to present you with three new templates using the third-party app called “Integromat”. They could help you to: 
    - Copy an event with registrants 
    - Export registrations into a Google sheet 
    - Import registrations from a Google sheet 

These need a short one-time setup and then you’ll be able to do the actions above in just a few clicks! 

For more info see our blog: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/04/30/event-registration-integromat 

We absolutely understand this is not a solution but more of a workaround for this request, so we won’t close this thread. But feel free to share your thoughts about these templates as well! 

Please note, these workflows have some limitations and might not suit everybody. But we hope they will make your life a bit easier.

10. Internal Notes box on Event Details Form

Would it be possible to have an internal notes box on the Event Details form? We often want to store information relating to an Event, such as minimum required numbers, target number of participants or internal deadline dates, but we don't want these to appear on the web.

Would this be useful for anyone else?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Print Calendars in Landscape Mode

Would be very helpful to have the ability to print the calendars in landscape mode one month at a time for handouts (currently it seems to do a random number of weeks based on the current date), and control the fonts.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Consolidated event announcements

We run 3-5 events per week, so using the scheduled event email blasts are not an option as we would be bombarding people with emails all the time.

What would be great if we could consolidate all of the events in a single email and send that as a newsletter. I imagine it being something like the events list that could be inserted into the email like a widget or gadget.

Is there a way to do something like this currently?

Thanks Kerrie-Anne

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to change sort order on the attendee list - published view

I know this has been talked about before, but it looks like it was just on the admin side.

I am wondering if there is a way to sort the attendee list that is published for general members to see.

We tend to have about 800-900 members register to attend our events, and would like the list to be sorted alphabetically so that people can easily search to see if their friends have registered. It is currently sorted by WHEN they registered.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customize event attendee list - both public and admins sides

Is it possible to customize what information is shown on the Registered attendee list that people can click on in event registration?

Specifically for our purposes, our trade show exhibitors can apply for their booth space through the event registration system. Rather than date and name, I'd like the list to show company name, products and website.

Thank you!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged several posts together, so that both public and admins lists can be customized. This is better for analysis and design to work on them together.

15. Update Event fields via file Import

Hi

It would be great to store user feedback linked to the user and event.

I've created a custom event field called Feedback. Now it would be great if I could import the feedback collected via Wufoo via file import.

This would mean I could export the data from Wufoo, and import here, instead of having to enter each entry manually.

Many thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding "Read more" link to event details

Hello there,

We sometimes have events that have many speakers for which we give bios of each. This can make the event description quite lengthy. In order to shorten the event description so that it's not so overwhelming for the potential attendee, it would be great to have the ability for a "Read more" link within the event description. That way, if someone wants to read more about Jane Doe's life, then he/she can just click the "Read more" link and be taken to a separate page just for that person. Right now, I could create a content page underneath…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Registering families / bundles for events

I've really had to finagle the system to make it possible for us to have an event to which children are likely to attend with their parents. At present, we have the ability to have guest registrations at a different rate, or guest registrations at the same rate, or the ability to have everyone register separately. What's needed is to have the cardholder be able to register everyone according to whatever rate they should get. For example:

Adult at 10, Children at 5. Right now the system can handle two adults, or two children being registered at once. The system…

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Export event registration fields report

I would like to be able to export the Event registration fields report

This is where we have information on who wants what kind of meal, whether they are licensed ot not, etc. It would be very useful to have this as an excel file.Thanks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide membership or event discount by matching email domain

Greetings,

I would like to know if you could create a way to link only the email's domain to a membership.

I am the Director of Education for the World Trade Center in Denver, CO, a 501(c)6. Companies become members of the WTC Denver to help them import, export and to attend our specialized classes on conducting international trade. When a company becomes a member of the WTC Denver all of their employees receive the membership benefits.

Example: One of our members is MillerCoors. MillerCoors has several thousand employees within their company making it unrealistic for me to enter each…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Events: Pin an event to top of list

I would like the ability to pin an event to the top of the Event List when viewing the listview version of events (not calendar view). Some organizations have one or two events (e.g., Annual Conference) that are really important and they always want them displayed at the top of the list -- all year long.

Kim

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?