What can we do to make it easier to design with Wild Apricot?

Organization Chart / Sitemap ?

Would anyone be interested in learning how to add a text based ( and easy to update ) clickable Organization Chart / Site map ? See Sample: http://the.freshapricot.com/Organization-Chart

0 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Frank aka Fresh ApricotAdminFrank aka Fresh Apricot (User Experience, Wild Apricot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NSPANSPA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Any update on when the link will be live again. Our users would benefit from a sitemap. I'm interested to what you developed.

• Kerrie-AnneKerrie-Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Count me in - I don't have a sitemap because I don't really have the time to maintain it - investigated some scripts, but most are php based and putting them in an iframe won't do much for the search engines....

• xavier_8_29_98xavier_8_29_98 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto! I'd be interested in reviewing this feature. Our site's been live 3 days and folks are asking about a sitemap, FAQ, and org chart or someway to identify the officers of the organization

• KristenKristen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Frank,

I'm interested to check out your example. Very creative of you. The link you listed is no longer available. Would you please post the updated URL?

Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7